Top 5 Of Death

Moderator: Global Moderator

Taunted Kibble
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:10 pm
Location: Orlando FL

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Taunted Kibble » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:02 am

I don't think I have a specific favorite host but I do like the sometimes rotating guest hosts.
I am sometimes surprised that any of these guys survived into adulthood based on their stories, quite especially Dooley and BWK.

Second question for the guys.

Was it on purpose to have one host use a first name, one a last name and one use initials or is that just how they reference each other in daily life?

eskimomo
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:59 am

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby eskimomo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:45 am

Thanks for joining us Matt! We're all pretty nice around here-- possibly because of our higher than average Canadian presence...

User avatar
Tim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Tim » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:18 pm

eskimomo wrote:Thanks for joining us Matt! We're all pretty nice around here-- possibly because of our higher than average Canadian presence...


This is true!

User avatar
0dius
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: In the fallout area of a meteor strike
Contact:

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby 0dius » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:27 am

Welp after reading the first page of this forum I guess I'll have to give it a shot. I'm not sure when I'll have time for all these podcasts I listen to. I skip one day to listen to Chvrches and in behind by the days it seems. #firstworldproblems
Creeping up, infiltratin' the geeks.
Twitter

StephOKingston
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 am

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby StephOKingston » Thu May 01, 2014 3:06 am

Tim wrote:
eskimomo wrote:Thanks for joining us Matt! We're all pretty nice around here-- possibly because of our higher than average Canadian presence...


This is true!


Top 5 Super Awesome and Modest Canadian Geekly People
1. Me
2. Also me.
3. Staci
4. Dean
5. Me again.

Also I just listened to the Dumbest Stories episode and holy shiiiiit you guys make me feel like I've had a boring life!

Lord Nort
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Quad Cities

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Lord Nort » Thu May 01, 2014 3:30 am

I love Top 5 of Death oh so much!! I have powered listened to all of their podcasts up to episode 28 and I can't get enough! The group has great chemistry and crack me up! Also the nostalgia is too good! Another amazing edition to the Geekly family!

User avatar
0dius
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: In the fallout area of a meteor strike
Contact:

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby 0dius » Thu May 01, 2014 7:23 am

Fell asleep when the episode was at 85% sooo instead of downloading it a third time I'm going to go out and say that Buzz Beer wins it for me. Good job guys!
Creeping up, infiltratin' the geeks.
Twitter

User avatar
Tim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Tim » Thu May 01, 2014 4:07 pm

There is now a Top 5 of Death forum! Wooooo viewforum.php?f=11

Bwk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Bwk » Thu May 01, 2014 9:26 pm

0dius wrote:Welp after reading the first page of this forum I guess I'll have to give it a shot. I'm not sure when I'll have time for all these podcasts I listen to. I skip one day to listen to Chvrches and in behind by the days it seems. #firstworldproblems


SO glad you decided to check us out! I have also been listening to Chvrches lately and me and matt are digging it!

-Bwk

Bwk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Bwk » Thu May 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Taunted Kibble wrote:Was it on purpose to have one host use a first name, one a last name and one use initials or is that just how they reference each other in daily life?


This was not on purpose and I am just now realizing it. Everyone in our lives just refer to us in this way, felt natural.

-Bwk

Bwk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Bwk » Thu May 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Lord Nort wrote:I love Top 5 of Death oh so much!! I have powered listened to all of their podcasts up to episode 28 and I can't get enough! The group has great chemistry and crack me up! Also the nostalgia is too good! Another amazing edition to the Geekly family!


awe thank you, this is awesome to read!

-Bwk

Bwk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Bwk » Thu May 01, 2014 9:30 pm

eskimomo wrote:
Taunted Kibble wrote:
does everyone in Boston take improv classes or something?

I know for a fact that everybody in Chicago takes improv classes so it is entirely possible that everybody in Boston does too ;)


I have to say it, but the Boston Improv scene is kind of small, just really loud and tight knit.
-Bwk
(I do not take improv classes, neither does Dooley)

EL_Flaco21
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby EL_Flaco21 » Sun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm

I just listen to the newest podcast and i loved it!! And Bwk uhh funny thing is, i know 3 languages and im fluent in all 3 which is English (as you can see), Spanish, and French and I'm only 15(:

But my bucket list is:
5) Be an extra in a big movie
4) Travel to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3) Meet a famous soccer player
2) Travel to New Zealand (Exactly like Ice Land in beautiful places including Lord of the Rings set, but Ice Land was just bought by Mars)
1) Meet Andrew Garfield becuase he's spiderman and the newest movie is just amazing!!

Bwk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Bwk » Wed May 21, 2014 7:49 pm

EL_Flaco21 wrote:...Bwk uhh funny thing is, i know 3 languages and im fluent in all 3 which is English (as you can see), Spanish, and French and I'm only 15(:


WOW! thats very impressive, shake your parents hands for me. -Bwk

User avatar
Solemn_Lyrian
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Abilene, Texas
Contact:

Re: Top 5 Of Death

Postby Solemn_Lyrian » Sat May 24, 2014 3:51 am

I am all for a female guest either eskimomo or veronica. I would listen to an episode where veronica just comes up with a story on how you all die whether it was on topic or not with the previous episode. The other thing I think could be done is veronica make you all NPC's in her CaF game and murder you horribly or just have you loose sanity. I think either way the fans win.


Return to “Top 5 of Death”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron